9.12.2010

New Find - 1952 Schwinn DX

I located what appears to be a 1952 Schwinn DX. I don't know much more about them then this. I am hoping to learn more about what decals were on the originals and anything else about these bikes. I picked up the two for $60 bucks and I think that is a pretty good deal. I really like the design of the top tubes, they curve slightly. If you know anything about this bike and want to contribute to this post, I would appreciate it.

Serial numbers are: B10172 and C25469


2 comments:

  1. Nice bikes! You got a very good deal. The fork on the dark green bike is bent, but that can be fixed. That's the same model bike that was used to create the bike in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classe, j'en ai acheter un et je suis entrain de le retappé. Il me manque plus que le siège et les pédales qui faut que j'arrive à les trouver

    ReplyDelete